About Bamboo Bali Bonaire
Bamboo Bali Bonaire is an intimate boutique resort that offers accommodation cottages in a tropical, romantic setting with a personal touch. Luxurious jacuzzi's and natural salt water lounge pool available.
We offer full resort amenities. The cottages are tasteful decorated in Indonesian Style each with a private porch, A/C, full kitchen and a satellite TV. Generous storage facilities plus shelter / rinse area for diving & kitesurfing gear. Gas fired grills and comfortable seats are distributed amongst the beautiful palm trees and orchids.
Pool & Jacuzzi’s are accessible any time of the day or evening!
A mini library for the readers and a massage spa for ultimate relaxing.
Every other day cleaning services with (free) beach towels to use.
Whether you’re enjoying the outside in one of the hammocks or on your cozy porch….or if you feel like dropping on the bed and enjoy not having to do anything…all is possible.
Bamboo Bali Bonaire caters to newly weds, young couples, divers as well as other active guests and older families. We're sorry, but we have no facilities for children under 12 years of age.
The cottages are perfect for couples looking for something unique on Bonaire not easily found elsewhere.
Facilities & Amenities
- king size bed
- separate bathroom
- fully equipped kitchen
- flat screen smart tv
- large private porch on two sides
- in-room safe
- shower gel
- wireless internet
- beach towels
- cleaning services every other day
- outdoor showers
- jacuzzi’s / hot tubs
- salt water pool
- coolers to take to the beach or National Park
- tropical garden setting with lots of flowers & plants
- several BBQ grills
- rinse tanks and storage for divers, snorkelers & wind-and kite surfers
- mini library lounge corner
- several palapa’s with shaded seating
- massage spa
- shower facility to freshen up before or after your flight
- yoga class
- on-site restaurant (from April 2019)
Let us assist you with:
- car rental
- possible early check in or late check out
- dinner reservations
- airport transfer
- flight confirmation or print outs
- reservations for various activities on Bonaire
- any additional things you might have questions about before or during your stay
- we speak English, Dutch, German and basic Spanish